Secure your online presence.
We put the "Private" in Virtual Private Server.
IncogNET's Virtual Servers are turbocharged by AMD Ryzen and Epyc CPUs, boasting high clock speeds, and complemented with ultra-fast NVMe storage configured in RAID arrays. This ensures peak performance, catering to the most demanding projects. Whether you need a robust developmental server for ongoing projects or a top-tier production server for live operations, IncogNET is your reliable partner.
Coming August-September 2023: We're expanding in the USA! Introducing new locations in Kansas City, Missouri, and Allentown, Pennsylvania. Just like our Liberty Lake, Washington site, both locations will feature swift 5Gbps connectivity.
Powerful Virtual Servers in the United States and Netherlands
Be in control of your operating environment with our KVM Virtual Private Servers. Each server comes with non-oversold physical resources, IPv6 network connectivity, full root access, up to date and modern Linux Operating Systems such as AlmaLinux 9, Debian 12, Ubuntu 22.04, CloudLinux as well as the ability to install custom .iso images, VNC access, ssh-key control, rDNS control, usage graphs, and more.
USA = 5Gbps
NL = 1Gbps
Save BIG on
|Place Order Now|
Choose between four great locations. Can't decide? Check out our Looking Glass.
|1 vCPU||0.5GB||20GB||10TB/mo||$50 per year||
|1 vCPU||1GB||25GB||10TB/mo||$9 per month||
|1 vCPU||2GB||30GB||10TB/mo||$13 per month||
|2 vCPU||4GB||40GB||20TB/mo||$20 per month||
|2 vCPU||6GB||55GB||20TB/mo||$26 per month||
|2 vCPU||8GB||70GB||20TB/mo||$32 per month||
|3 vCPU||12GB||100GB||30TB/mo||$42 per month||
|3 vCPU||16GB||150GB||30TB/mo||$52 per month||
|3 vCPU||20GB||200GB||30TB/mo||$62 per month||
Additional Options and Details
- DDOS Protection offered by default is considered 'basic' for all locations besides Kansas City, where you can opt-in for 6Tbps+ filtering.
- Additional dedicated IPv4 address(es) and IPv6 subnets available. View details and pricing here.
- The included VPS snapshots are limited to 5 per VPS and are generated manually by you. Learn More.
- This is an unmanaged service. You should have some experience with Linux and Virtual Servers before ordering!
- We do allow Tor Relays, Bridges, Guards and Exits. Read more about our Tor Exit Requirements here.
- We do allow I2P Network Routers. Read more about our I2P Network policy here.
- Need something bigger? Looking for 100% guaranteed resources? Check out our Dedicated Servers today!
Compare Us To Others
Take a look at our plans, features, pricing and policies and compare them to some of the other brands that you may have heard of. The chart below compares our LG-KVM-4096 VPS plan to similar plans offered by our competitors.
|CPU||2 Cores||2 Cores||2 Cores||2 Cores
||2 Cores||2 Cores|
|CPU Type||Ryzen & Epyc||Intel or AMD||Intel||Unknown||AMD Ryzen||Unknown|
||Fair share||Fair share||Fair Share||Fair Share||Fair Share||Unknown|
|Storage Type||NVMe||NVMe||NVMe||SSD Block Storage||NVMe||SSD|
|Monthly Data Cap||20TB||4TB||2TB||20TB||3TB||3TB|
|Allows Tor / I2P / etc||YES||Non-Exit only||No||Unknown||No||Unknown|
|Accepts Crypto||Yes, many||No||No||No||Only BTC||Yes, many|
Have a question or concern?
If you have a question about our hosting services or want to know more before placing an order, then feel free to reach out to us and drop us a line and we'll be happy to get back to you! We're available at all odd hours of the day and night, so you'll likely get a response within several hours.
|© 2020 - 2023 IncogNET LLC – All Rights Reserved|